Arranged by Hagan Insurance Group
Save up to 30% on your coverage by already having the right cybersecurity tools in place.
The average cost of a ransomware attack plus business interruption costs for small and medium-sized businesses is approximately $1.1 million and 26 days of down-time*.
*Source: NetDilligence Claims Study 2022
Can your practice afford to lose that?
Getting Cyber Insurance Coverage for your Practice is simple
1. Fill out the form below.
2. SeedPod Cyber will provide you with a proposal showing pricing within one business day.
3. Verify terms and move to bind coverage.
We've got you covered
• Data Breaches
• Ransomware Attacks
• Insider Threats
• Social Engineering Attacks
• Cyber Threat and Media Related Lawsuits
• Loss of income due to Cyber Related Incidents
• Expenses required to restore systems and/or data
• Enhanced Privacy Protections
SeedPod Cyber's coverage protects you from:
You've already taken the steps to protect your practice and your patients' data.
Now take the steps to protect your balance sheet and reputation.
By having the right security controls in place, you've made the smart decisions with regards to cybersecurity. Those decisions enable SeedPod Cyber to provide you cyber insurance terms at lower-than-market prices.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Cyber Insurance Coverage Provided by:
SeedPod Cyber, LLC
dba in CA as SeedPod Cyber Insurance Services - CA Lic: 6007314
1617 JFK Blvd, Ste 2006
Philadelphia, PA 19103